A human resources professional with extensive experience working with boards and senior teams in the
corporate and non-profit sectors. Effective at introducing change into complex, fast-paced cultures.
Areas of specialty include global restructurings, leadership development and reward and recognition strategies.
Recently helped the board of a major non-profit with the design and communications of an executive restructuring.
Co-led major restructurings at World Vision Canada (WVC) which revamped the executive team and integrated the marketing and fundraising functions based on more strategic donor segmentation. Also launched comprehensive leadership development and succession planning initiatives at WVC.
While employed by Labatt and NetStar Communications, managed the HR side of three ownership changes
in six years. Developed successful retention strategies to secure critical talent during these takeovers
- Present / Primary focus on advising corporate and non-profit organizations on crisis management, employee engagement.
- Vice President Human Resources World Vision Canada
- Vice President Human Resources / TSN /Discovery Channel
- Director Corporate Human Resources / Labatt
- Manager Global Compensation / Manulife
- Manager Planning, Manager Systems Development / Spar Aerospace